We are halfway to Thanksgiving folks and I’ve noticed my friends on Facebook have been posting things they are thankful for everyday until the big turkey day. A few months ago a friend posted a fabulous list of unconventional things to be thankful for which really put things into perspective.
And since I’m late to the party, well almost all the time… here’s my list for the first 11 days all at once.
- Having to put the toilet seat down, because it means I have a husband who I share my life with.
- Differences my siblings, parents, and I clash upon, because it means I have family to lean on.
- Picking up dog doody in the rain/snow/cold, because it means I have a beagle who loves me unconditionally.
- Housework I grumble at having to do, because it means I have a home.
- Stress at work, because it means I have a job.
- Listening to people I don’t agree with, because it means we have freedom to voice our opinions.
- Agonizing over what to write and spending hours blogging, because it means I am part of the awesome Blogosphere.
- The meal I don’t want to eat but do, because it means I have food.
- Disagreements with my gal pals, because I know I have friends that are real and true.
- Feeling pain and emotion, because it means I’m alive.
- Jetlag, because it’s so wonderful to travel.